Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

R&G Racing Eazi-Grip Tank Traction Grips

11K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  MotoMillion 
#1 ·
Happy to announce that, R&G Racing Eazi-Grip Tank Grip Pads are now available through www.motomillion.com

Maintain better control and reduce rider fatigue with these traction grip pads. Unlike other tank grips on the market, the R&G Racing grips which are made by Eazi-Grip of England, feature a leather friendly texture to reduce wear on clothing and will not discolor.

Unlike others, these will adhere to the curved surfaces of the Panigale perfectly.

Very simple installation; Installs in minutes, simply wash and prep the tank surface and stick on the tank grips.

The unique R&G traction texture was specifically designed to be both soft and durable, providing the rider with the grip and feel they need to assist in better bike control, enabling the rider to maintain a stable body position while cornering and braking, while also relieving fatigue and providing the rider with complete confidence allowing them to fully focus on the road (or track) ahead instead of slipping and sliding on the tank.

Available in clear and black colors.

How much?
- EaziGrip for Ducati Panigale 959 is ONLY! $59.95 USD
- Free shipping to USA!
- Fast and affordable international shipping options are available.

How long till I receive my product?
- Only 1-3 Business days! (in USA)
- Only 3-5 Business days! (in Canada)
- International delivery varies by location. Usually no more than 10 days.

How do I purchase?
- Order directly from our website https://www.motomillion.com/collections/ducati-panigale-899-1199-959-1299/tank-grip-pads

Will it work with my 959 Paniagale?
- Yes, fits all Ducati Panigale 959 models, also fits all 899, 1199 and 1299 models, including Panigale R.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask or contact us directly.

See less See more
#2 ·
Do your research, these are possibly the best traction grips for your Panigale. Unlike other brands that have issues with sticking onto the beautiful contoured tank of the Panigale, the EaziGrips conform to the shape of the tank.

#3 ·
Are the clear ones dimpled or like the black?
Any images of clear on a Pani?

Thanks

Reactions: MotoMillion
#4 ·
A few pics here but please note I totally botched the install. I used a hair dryer and my hand instead of a true heat gun and a tennis ball to adhere the pads. I also could have tried to get more of the Honda spray cleaner off before applying as well.

That being said I had to adjust slightly from my Snake Skin tank pads which are really aggressive, once I trusted the grip on these I have had no issues hanging off the bike or pinching my knees in aggressive braking. They have not peeled or moved and the parts that were poorly applied by me did not lift.

I probably plan on buying another set to try a better install.

Attachments

#6 ·
I have to agree with Mani, I actually like these more than my old Snake Skins now. They allow a lot more freedom of movement and only provide grip when you lock into them while my other pads were thicker and you had to almost move around them when transitioning.

Going to try an reheat them and take care of the install, otherwise def going to order a new set.

#7 ·
Lots and lots in stock in both clear and black colors!

Delivery in USA is within 1-3 business days! Did we mention shipping was free as well? :)

#8 ·
Thread bump, ordered a set of black and installed them last night, much better looking than clear on the AWS.

I heated them up with a real heat gun (not a hair dryer) but didn't use the tennis ball method. I just started from the front of the tank and used my fingers to mold the grip as I worked towards the seat. The fit was much better than my previous attempt with no lift on the edges and no bubbles.

I preemptively peeled my clear ones off before receiving the black, a gorgeous day had me go for a ride without any grips. Man...does that make you work on absolutely perfect riding position to grip the tank, especially with a fresh coat of Honda spray cleaner.

Attachments

#10 ·
Yup, we do ship to the UK, no pictures of the clear ones on the red tank, but you can help us by taking a picture of them after you purchase? :) Check your PM please.

#12 ·
#13 ·
Lots and lots in stock.

Order yours using this link > The best tank grips for Ducati 959 Panigale

Flexible enough to fit the nice contours of your Ducati's tank. Grippy enough to be used by top race teams whom set many world records, yet friendly on your gear. You don't want to find out the hard way how much wear and tear other tank grips put on your expensive gear! :nerd:

#14 ·
I'm looking for some grips, torn between a few different options...I only want the 4 pieces (2 left, 2 right) so this fits the bill but I am reading that many people say these peel/fall apart/generally poor quality. Can anyone confirm they've lasted for them at all?

#15 ·
We've only heard of one issue, and that was a customer from Amazon. I run these on my track bike and have had them on for a looooong time, they still look as good as new and function as new. There are many forum members who have installed these as well, which I am sure will chime in.

#18 ·
Lots in stock!

The best tank grip pads you can get! Fits perfectly to the curved tank of the Panigale, provides superb grip while being easy on your gear!

Order directly from the following link Ducati Panigale Eazi Grip Tank Traction Grips

Remember to use the forum discount code 959PANIGALE at checkout to save on your purchase!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.