Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

Ducati Performance Adjustable/Folding Levers for half the price

21K views 54 replies 23 participants last post by  MotoMillion 
#1 ·
As you are all familiar with the Ducati Performance (DP) levers, they are top quality levers that are adjustable and folding, but are rather on the expensive scale of the price range.

TWM in Italy is the manufacturer for these wonderful pieces of art, and they do sell the same levers as the DP levers under their own brand. The only difference is, the TWM ones will not have the Ducati crest logo etched on it.

Here are some pictures of the levers

They are available in Shorty or Standard length.

You can purchase them directly from www.motomillion.com

When you use the forum discount code 959PANIGALE-Q2 they are only $189.95 and shipping is always fast and free within USA.

Affordable and quick shipping options for international customers as well.

:nerd:

See less See more
#8 ·
The discount code posted here will expire at the end of June but there will be a new one made right away that will be valid for another 3 months. This it the discount code for the forum members and we will always support fellow members.

#4 ·
A master cylinder upgrade is not something most street riders need or want to concern themselves with. If pinnacle performance was the key then they didn't even buy the Pani with the best brakes...

How are these levers aesthetic and not performance enhancing?

Ergonomics, folding in the event of a crash, optionally shorter length for rider preference.

I'd peg the CRG carbon fiber levers as closer to aesthetic only if I had to pick a set but even then the finer pull adjustability alone is worth it. Stock lever adjustability is too coarse for me. I still haven't found a good clutch position I like.

#5 ·
@Kevin.H - I was only stating my opinion. Agreed that most don't need or want a MC upgrade. Ergonomics are extremely similar for most levers, and let's be honest - in the event of a crash, any affected part is going to be replaced. At least in my book.

If you can't find a good clutch position perhaps you should twist your bars CCW so your wrists aren't tweaking.

#11 ·
Fairly simple.

Remove the bolt holding the lever in place, remove the master cylinder pin, install the master cylinder pin that came with the lever kit, install the lever in place, re-install the lever pivot bolt.

There should be a how-to video done soon.

#19 ·
I can ask around the contacts which I have to see who makes them and if they are available "unbranded" for re-sale.

These work great! I installed them in just a few minutes!
Looking great! Share more pictures! :D

Motomill, do you still have TWM shorty levels?
Just received a big stock of these, both shorty and standards are well stocked.

#28 ·
If Santa forgot to get you the best levers available for your 959 Panigale, don't be sad, we've got you covered :)

Ships within the same business day your orders are placed and delivered within USA in only 1-3 business days!

Order directly from https://www.motomillion.com/collect...tyle-adjustable-and-folding-levers-for-ducati

Don't forget to use discount code 959PANIGALE at checkout to get the forum discount.

#29 ·
In stock at all times, 1-3 business day delivery times within USA.

By far the best quality levers on the market for your Panigale.

#30 ·
#32 ·
#33 ·
A Few Pics

My Ducatisti bike mech installed the TWM Folding and Adjustable Levers a couple of nites ago while putting on a rearset.
Aesthetically the levers flow with the bike well. They have holes in them so they probably help you go faster, best of all is the precision adjustment that can be made easily. Attached a few pics
Grazie Mr. Moto

Attachments

#39 ·
#41 ·
Check again, we just updated the stock file, maybe your cache is loading the old file. We received new stock today.

We do ship to Canada and we try to make sure you don't pay any extra customs fees when you receive your product.

#42 ·
Got mine a few weeks back, have now done 2 days at NCM motorsports park and about 500mi of street use. Love the feel and ease of adjustment. Definitely worth the price and they look great too!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.