Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

Arctic White Silk 959 Owners Picture Thread

55K views 129 replies 56 participants last post by  Scribbly1 
#1 · (Edited)

Attachments

See less See more
#27 ·
I bought them new. Ordered them when I bought the bike. I had ordered gold but it's 1 month lead time. Changed to black and I'm glad I did. They are alum. $2498 is what dealership charged me. Free install. Added new bubble screen, tail tidy, new seat, black reservoirs (gold are on it in the pic bc I had them when I getting the gold marchesini's. Flying to pick it up Friday and taking 2 days to ride it home. So frikin excited.

#30 ·
I'm new to this whole street bike thing. I saw them and I loved them. I have not seen any carbon fiber rims that jumped out at me. I live in the middle of nowhere. Closest Ducati dealer is 10 hrs away. So I chose to have as much as done there as possible for when I pick up my bike. Thanks for the heads up though. I'll def keep you in mind before I venture off into the land of upgrades again.

#32 ·
Thanks Dingo. I had barely started looking for a new bike. I saw this in a Google search and it immediately hit me. After seeing this bike I stopped looking. Found a dealership with a white one, called, and gave them my deposit. Flew out the next weekend to put my eyes on it and pay if everything checked out. It checked out. Motoprimo in Lakeville, MN made this absolutely painless.

Needless to say I'm completely obsessed. Going to a school for 4 days of track time to really learn how to ride the bike. I've almost spent what the bike costs on upgrades, riding gear, and accessories. I enjoy the whole experience. Now I just need my **** bike! Hahaha

#35 ·
Haven't made the final decision. Between Keith Code's school at Willow Springs and the Yamaha Champions Riding School at Inde Motorsports Ranch outside Tucson. Keith Code would be 1 instructor per 2 riders but the one in Tuscon would be just me and Chris Peris. I'm strongly leading towards YCRS. I grew up racing 4 wheels. While these bikes are new to me, I'd like to think I'll be able to push myself and get my money's worth out of one of these schools.

#39 ·
Recent trip up to a local peak here. Was probably 20% twisty, 40% flat/normal, 40% bumps towards the top.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.