Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

Bike got wrapped!

6K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Spanishcop 
#1 ·
Finally a few days ago I got my bike wrapped with Xpel Ultimate. I ordered from tankslapper and I was disappointed when I was having it installed locally as only small areas of fairing was covered. The installer had templates that covered entire fairings upper and lower so I payed the extra money and the entire paint area is wrapped.

Free from road chips and self heals to scratches. Finally a piece of mind. Bike will shine red and look like new for quite some time.

A couple pics with the wrap on which you can't tell unless your looking for it.

Here you can see the edge of the xpel around one of the bolts. You have to be at the right angle to even notice it which I'm happy with.

Windshield and bike was bit dirty for this pic after some riding with a damp road.

She still has a great shine as you can tell in pics. Very satisfied customer!!!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm trying to remember an accurate number but I can't off hand. I believe all together between the film I ordered online and a couple extra parts I replaced that were better from installer I believe it was around 600-700 ball park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.