Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

New member dropping in

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Tinpan 
#1 ·
View attachment 6313 First post to say hi and introduce myself. Used to be a regular on the 899 forum for a while, but due to work and other. Commitments not been on there for a while.

Picked up my 959 3 weeks ago, traded my fantastic 899 I'd had for just over two years in against it and can tell the difference. Was toying with a 1299, but took the demo 959 out for a ride and loved it. My new toy was in the dealers with bit of custom graphics work already done and I fell for it. Few tweaks so far, Akro cans, seat pod, R&G front and rear spindle sliders and stand bobbins, Evorech tail tidy, carbon rear Spring cover. Yet to be fitted, carbon heel guards & clutch cover, yet to arrive- carbon front mudguard, rear hugger & chain guard. Ordering an Evotech exhaust hanger when they're in stock next week so the rear pegs can be removed. Oh, just picked up and fitted a ram mount for GoPro as off to the Isle of Man next week......

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome! Like you I spent plenty of time on the 899 forum planning on getting the 899 1.5 years ago. As soon as I found out the 959 was the same color I was hooked and signed up here. Great group of blokes they are - and congrats!

#5 ·
They retail at £1400, but got them half price as as part of the deal from the dealer, sound nice and look better than the standard black ones. I got a better deal when I bought my 899 just over two years ago, got a set of the under slung Termis for free....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.