Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

2017 Panigale Arctic White $11,000

10K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  Dingo 
#1 · (Edited)
2017 Panigale Arctic White $10,500

2017 , 6,500 miles, $10,500 complete with valuable aftermarket upgrades

Most Original Parts (wheels, rearsets, tail, etc) also included.

Very Valuable Upgrades:

Transferable Extended Warranty. Title in hand.

Blue book value is $12,980

https://www.kbb.com/motorcycles/ducati/959-panigale/2017/?pricetype=retail

PM me if you are interested. If it does not sell, I will use it towards a trade in for a Hypermotard.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
#10 · (Edited)
It is a great deal, but no serious offers yet. Not as great a deal as originally offered because I am gradually returning the bike back to pure stock as the days roll on.

After market parts still on the bike:

The extended warranty is valuable. 5 years unlimited miles.

If it does not sell by the time the 2019 hypermotards arrive, (I am told that may be as late as May) I will just trade it in.

#11 ·
I don't think the market has dried at all for the 959, my dealer just gave me a trade on my 2016 with almost double the miles for almost the same amount, without the warranty! They are in the business of selling bikes so I would hope they plan on reselling it for more.

I do have to say, hard to sell a bike in the winter.

GL Pard, and gotta see your motard @NYST! Come for the Pig Roast at the minimum, pure insanity.

#13 · (Edited)
Finally, looks like I have a deal with a private buyer. Should close this week. If not, this bike is being traded in. I will miss it. Stunning bike.

I have a buyer coming this Sunday to pick up my nearly new DRZ400SM (2018 500 miles on it).
The SM is nice, but after the Panigale, the DRZ400SM has way too little power for me; buyers remorse in full effect. Hypermotard here I come.

Attachments

#14 ·
I have seen this bike it is clean

I met Pard and have bought most of the goodies, his bike is spotless and he clearly takes very good care of his gear. He's also 45 min from NYC just saying, I would buy from him again.

Reactions: Pard
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.