Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Hopefully a happy owner next year, US version though! Have to save up a bit and we'll go for it.

Meanwhile, I'll be checking news here every now and then.

:)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi there!

Currently on a YZFR-125, hehe, got motorbike A2 license and getting transferred from Europe to USA, so it doesn't make sense to purchase the EU version if I'm moving out in a few months... 😁

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi there!

Currently on a YZFR-125, hehe, got motorbike A2 license and getting transferred from Europe to USA, so it doesn't make sense to purchase the EU version if I'm moving out in a few months... 😁
With the A2 I can't ride the Ducati, but with the Int'l license, valid for 12 months, I can. Meanwhile, during this time I can get the US motorcycle license, hehe, which doesn't limit the ride I can get. :laugh:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Good luck on saving up the funds. I think its worth it. This bike looks like a lot of fun. Do you plan to actually take it out to the track?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good luck on saving up the funds. I think its worth it. This bike looks like a lot of fun. Do you plan to actually take it out to the track?
Thx! Well, I'd stay still 6-8 months until I go for the bike, as moving to a NY will be sth new and will have to adapt first to the city.

Hopefully yes, would like to take some courses too - I really enjoy riding every second I'm on my bike, even scooters, hehe. Looking forward to see other legal aftermarket exhausts compliant with the Euro 4 (if they appear...)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hopefully you live somewhere in NY that has good roads and will be around good roads, seen how bad it can get down there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts