Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I'm having an odd issue with my 959. I recently installed exhaust and a MWR air filter and the bike appears to be stalling at random and the refusing to start again. It seems to be fuel starvation related but the fuel pump is definitely priming when the key is switched on. I'm not quite sure what to look for at this point and am hoping someone else may have seen this issue? I'm also noticing a bit of clutch drag when the bike is in 1st but this shouldn't be causing the stalling with no throttle response (will be bleeding the clutch line shortly). Battery is also showing good health and is outputting over 12V.
Mods:
  • Vandemon underbelly exhaust
  • Rapidbike Race (recently reflashed and confirmed to be working by Yaman)
  • MWR filter
  • Exhaust servo delete (I didn't install a servo delete plug but from reading the forums, not installing a plug generally just results in a FI light and doesn't cause the bike to stall)
  • Charcoal canister delete

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I would take the tank off and make sure you've got all the fuel plumbing in place and secure on the tb - the center junction I recall may be an issue so make sure that's connected together properly

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would take the tank off and make sure you've got all the fuel plumbing in place and secure on the tb - the center junction I recall may be an issue so make sure that's connected together properly
Figured it out. I forgot to reset the TPS.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I used a snap-on ecu tool. There’s a function in the tool that allows you to reset the TPS. Pretty much the same way a dealer would do it. I’ve seen notes on other forums about starting the bike and turning it off 3x without touching the throttle as a manual reset but was unable to determine if this process applies to our bikes as well. Perhaps a Ducati tech can confirm?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts