Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dropped to $12,500
the time has come to part ways with my 2016 AWS 959. it has black marchesini wheels and fender delete kit with a larger tinted bubble screen. Comfort seat added as well as rear cowl. It is sitting in Louisville Kentucky @ Commonwealth Moto for Winter Storage. bike was always garage kept. All Fluids have just been changed and the bike was given a full detail. it is immaculate. bike has approx 5000 miles. have title in hand. $12,500.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
What sadness is felt across the AWS Owners Universe as another is let go... only 6 months of ownership, what happened!? You gonna stick to the dirt?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Moving to a colder location permanently got a mountain bike also. Too many toys. Not enough time unfortunately. I'll never be done with 2 wheels. Hahaha.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I personally have seen the bike sitting in winter storage and can vouch for it and its condition.

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Looks great and a great price, goodluck!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bike is in my possession now. 4500 miles. PRICE DROPPED TO $10,500.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey man,

Joined forum to message you about the bike - I'm definitely interested. I'm located in North Jersey.

If you want to have a conversation about it - I'd love to hear about the bike and try to get something sorted on it.

Let me know,

Frank

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Sold Locally

Reactions: Dingo
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.