Super Moderator
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price is firm, $10,800.00

Title in hand

5,928 miles +\-

Zero track days

13 month warranty balance, unlimited miles

Full services and a new oil change kit for the buyer. I can do the change if you prefer but I personally always changed on a used bike regardless. Also have oil analysis from Blackstone Labs

14t front sprocket and NRC mirror block off turn signals are installed

Silverstar high output high beam bulbs

Phillips Diamon Vision low beam bulbs to match LED DRL's

Stock bulbs included

The left side bar end has been turned down in a lathe to accept a CRG Arrow mirror (not included)

Stock fender and stock passenger pegs are removed but included.

Passenger pillion is included and installed. Seat cowl is not included

Factory tool kit is included.

2 keys and the Ducati master key

All manuals and documents

Printed and digital Ducati factory workshop manuals are included. 1300 pages in a binder.

Low Profile Phone Mount - Included FREE

-It's nothing special but it's discreet and decent looking and it works flawlessly.

Can help with shipping and possibly even delivery for a fee.

Reason: Buying an R...:p

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is one **** of a deal.
Thanks, that's what I was going for. I'm not much of a car salesman so I figuered by being reasonable from square one we could mitigate a lot of the bullshit...

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Price is firm, $11,000.00

Title in hand

5,888 miles +\-

Zero track days

Reason: Buying an R...:p
Great deal! If I didn't already have a 959, I would be very interested. For anyone that is considering purchasing a 959, this sounds like a really smart buy.

On a side note, I hope you get the R on the track!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Changed jobs. No more travel. I actually have time to:

See my family
Be a father
Maintain my house
Go to track :)

Very exciting.

The R may not even see much street. Neighbor's random relative has an fz09 for like $4500 I may scoop as a commuter

By the by, motostorm.it has EXTREMELY competitive prices on domestic Italian riding gear. I've bought from them before and always save a lot of money. Just picked up another set of leathers and some other accessories. The vendors here are great and Revzilla is awesome when it comes to sizing exchanges but if you know your numbers, you'll save on anything Spidi, Alpinestar, Dainese over any stateside vendor...

Reactions: avigil

·
Registered
224 Posts
Dude...thanks for the web site, those prices are excellent...trying to figure out how I sneak an Alpinestars GP Plus in the garage rack without the lovely Mrs. noticing....hmmmmmm.

EDIT: Just bought a Fluo Red suit, almost $400 less than anywhere I know of in the US. This will be my "skinny suit", my original Atem is a pretty baggy, good for cold rides with extra layers....or so I will tell the lovely Mrs.

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, prices there are unreal. Enjoy!

I kinda feel like an *** for keeping it a secret so long lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Kev, now i feel like an @ss for buying mine for 13.2 :|...bump for a **** of a good deal. This 959 will be gone by the time I post this reply lol!

Btw, thanks for confirming that motostorm.it is a legit site. Heard of them, but prices were too good to be true, figured they'd sell my CC info. About to go buy a new jacket now.

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks man!

Nothin wrong with $13.2k brother. I just figure this is a good way to nix the nonsense of penny negotiating...

Yeah, that website rocks! I do still use Revzilla when I try brands I've never worn before just because their clothing exchange policy is ****!

You guys need to post up pics of your new kit!

·
Registered
224 Posts
...ask and you shall receive!

FYI, ordered on a Monday night and got the suit the following Monday, <$825, GP Plus.

(Ignore the alien landing ship behind me, wife's choice in lighting, I ok'd without looking at the dimensions...whoops!)

Bumpity bump for Kev's Panigale...spring is coming, someone needs to jump on this!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
...ask and you shall receive!

FYI, ordered on a Monday night and got the suit the following Monday, <$825, GP Plus.

(Ignore the alien landing ship behind me, wife's choice in lighting, I ok'd without looking at the dimensions...whoops!)

Bumpity bump for Kev's Panigale...spring is coming, someone needs to jump on this!
Yeah, they're quick. Glad you had a good experience Kev.

·
Registered
52 Posts
my cell is 2035810207 is better to txt me i like you bike and my brother want one ok let me know if you still have

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fairly certain I know why this hasn't sold yet. Yesterday somebody asked me if the bike had been dropped and why I was selling it in pieces. I asked him what verbiage or pictures led him to the conclusion that the bike was in pieces. I replied that the bike had not been dropped, the bike was not in pieces and that I would not sell a tool that could easily be a weapon in the hands of someone this dumb to someone such as himself. Moral: The customer is not always right...

I'm staying positive though, spirits are up as I shop for an R. I may get to test ride a Superleggera...

And I'm getting at least four 3 for 1 trade offers weekly; to the tune of, '93 Civic hatch with ONLY 146k, 2002 Ski Do 700 (needs new head gasket) and a 2004 GSX-R 600 under 10k miles....

I start out as tactful as I can but the relationship dissolves quickly...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Trade my wife, her little dog, and a Polaris Outlaw quad (miles unknown) for it!

Sold my 2011 BMW GSA last fall, a few "I'll come cash in hand tomorrow" discussions but stayed connected with one guy for about two months. All the other sellers scared him off, I had full documentation and service reports, detailed pics, and told my stories that I dropped it a few times on aggressive trail rides.

Eventually we met and he bought it, keep the faith, the right customer will come especially when it starts warming up.

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm not buying contingent on selling but it's becoming clear that:

I'm intolerant of dumb people.
I hate selling **** because (see above.)

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Trade my wife, her little dog, and a Polaris Outlaw quad (miles unknown) for it!

Sold my 2011 BMW GSA last fall, a few "I'll come cash in hand tomorrow" discussions but stayed connected with one guy for about two months. All the other sellers scared him off, I had full documentation and service reports, detailed pics, and told my stories that I dropped it a few times on aggressive trail rides.

Eventually we met and he bought it, keep the faith, the right customer will come especially when it starts warming up.
Do you miss having a multipurpose tool like the bimmer?

·
Registered
224 Posts
I'm glad I had it but so much happier on the 959. Knobbies on the street (especially in the wet) was a little dramatic, would spend 30-40 minutes of my ride just to get to the fire roads I liked to tear up then dawdle back home. Those routes took about 3-4 hours to complete.

Now I have @120 mile loop on 45-55MPH twists and I find it a lot more fun and only takes 2 hours...and then there are track days!

Still have a CRF230L in the garage to chase my little one around the woods on her TTR50, crashed that thing more times then I can count!

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sale pending

Reactions: Dingo

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sold, thanks guys.

Reactions: gatesb77