Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Ducati 959 Panigale that I purchased brand new on January 20th, 2018. The reason I am selling is because I am moving out of state and want a break from motorcycles. The bike is located in Chicago, IL, and I'm not currently interested in shipping it. Not parting the bike out.

It has always been garage kept and properly maintained. Oil changes, tire changes, and once-overs were done through the dealership (MCC in Villa Park, Illinois). I cleaned/lubed the chain every 250-500 miles on my own. Brand new Pirelli Rosso Corsa II tires were installed (roughly 200 miles on them) and an oil change and once-over was just done for this season.

Bike is in perfect mechanical condition, and only has a few minor cosmetic things. Little rock chips on the front from normal highway driving, and then the bike did tip over once when I was putting it up on the wheel stands. The only damage was it scraped up the right bar end, and the rear brake lever scraped the paint on the bottom right fairing. Both are pictured, and both are not noticeable unless you are looking for them.

The bike does have many modifications to it, which total over $4,700 brand new. All OEM parts will be included.

Modifications...
- Ducati Performance Comfort Seat
- Ducati Performance Tank Adhesive
- Ducati Performance Single-Seat Cover Set
- Ducati Battery Charger
- Termignoni Forward Exit Slip Ons Exhaust
- MWR HE Air Filter
- RapidBike Evo
- Pro Grip 717 GP Duo Density Race Grips (Red/Black)
- ASV C5 Sport Clutch Lever (Black & Standard size)
- ASV C5 Sport Brake Lever (Black & Shorty size)
- CRG Arrow Bar End Mirrors
- Panigale Mirror Mounts (Tapered Buttons style)
- NRC Mirror Block Off LED Turn Signals
- NRC Fender Eliminator
- Woodcraft Front/Rear Axel Sliders
- Woodcraft Swingarm Spools
- Woodcraft Protective Clutch Cover (Black)
- Tech Spec XLine Tank Grips
- Mikatek Carbon Fiber Tank Sliders (not installed)
- Zero Gravity Corsa Light Smoke Windscreen
- EvoTech Lower Radiator Guard
- EvoTech Radiator Guard

ADDITIONAL NOTES: I do have an extended warranty purchased for the bike, along with wheel/tire protection coverage. I am checking with the dealership to see if they are transferable. If they are, and if you are interested, I will let you know how much additional that will cost. If not interested, I will get the money back from the dealership. I also have Pit Bull front/rear stands available if interested.

Clean title in hand, and ready for a new owner. Test rides allowed if you have cash in hand, motorcycle license, and helmet.

$14,000 OBO. CASH ONLY. Message me with questions/inquiries.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Updating price...

Without the warranty & wheel/tire coverage: $12,500 OBO

With the warranty & wheel/tire coverage: $13,250 OBO

Warranty & wheel/tire coverage good through 1/20/2023 and are transferable.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Updating price...

Without the warranty & wheel/tire coverage: $12,500 OBO

With the warranty & wheel/tire coverage: $13,250 OBO

Warranty & wheel/tire coverage good through 1/20/2023 and are transferable.
Is your bike still available?

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts