Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My weight is about 170Lbs without Gear. Can anyone tell me what suspension set up they have for front and rear. ONLY OHLINS PLEASE....
the Stock and recommended by Ducati is horrible. it doesn't fell like the bike wants to fall into the corners. hard to transition from left to right. Im fighting the bike in turns and leans. Give me info please
Greatly Appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's your tire pressures?
I have looked and tried all ranges of air pressure. But different tires will be different air pressures.. i have the factory Pirelli on but now worn out. I'm Going with the Q3 Plus next.. currently my air pressure is 30/33. Once again, i have tried all kinds of airpressures that are recommenced, and the bike felt sluggish and hard to flip. Its hard for me to go to track days to get this in tune. Hoping that someone has the same weight or close to it has taken it and had the suspension set up, so i can enjoy this bike.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
@tim421zambonie - I suggest you look at Dave Moss' web site and learn about suspension setup. You should know the basics if you're going to be on track. At this point you should've already adjusted the bikes bars and levers to your liking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts