Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my first Ducati ever. Avid Triumph owner/rider. Now on the Italian side.

Curious to know your OTD. I did however purchase the 3 year maintenance included. Any tips or suggestions I should know about the bike? Im already 78 miles in and can't wait to add a couple zero's to the end of that!

Anyone from Los Angeles? Feel free to DM me on Instagram or add me. I ride with a couple of responsible riders, if you're ever down for a cruise. @aritweets

·
Registered
134 Posts
Congratulations on your new bike. Ride safely.

Is there any difference between the 2017 and new 2018 model years?

·
Registered
892 Posts
If by OTD you're referring to the actual paid cost, there's the big thread in the pricing forum that covers that in detail. Pretty much the average is ~16.6k USD with the low being 14.4k (worked at dealer) and high being 18.5k (one of the first reported '16 959s).

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
@aritweets - Congrats and welcome to the forum! You'll find a LOT of information here, search is your friend! If you want to come down to OC, there's a ride of 74 Ortega Hwy this Saturday at 7am sharp (meeting at Starbucks near the highway) its a Ducati Owners Club meet that's been posted on Meetup

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congratulations on your panigale. I just pick up my last Thursday. My buddy pick up his yesterday as well. What color did you pick? My buddy n I went for the white one.
So far already 450km on it (it was 6km when I pick it up)
Ride safe n cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts