Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
It doesn't have an auto blip unless someone has fitted an aftermarket one. This was confirmed to me by Ducati Techs in Italy when I sent them the question after seeing the same thing in the manual. The manual also says it comes with titanium headers and cruise control so...

If you change gear down as soon as you roll off the throttle then the gear will be selected, but will not blip the revs. This is the same as any other bike. If you roll off the throttle and wait a second and then try to shift down you can only do this by putting excessive amounts of force through the shift lever (Dont do it).

Been through this question many times. It should have come with an autoblipper but it didnt

(I ordered mine on release day and I ride it solely on track. I am considering getting the Rapid Bike evo tuning gear and the associated blipper unit. That or trade in for the new V2 next year)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the 959 Corse model and it has the Up and Down. So the manual is correct. Also realize it’s being originally translated from Italian to English so it will cover the broad spectrum of this beautiful piece of work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How old is your bike? And in which riding mode/settings can you use dqs down?
I can also use mine only upwards. Made in 2017.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts