Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am seeing dealers rolling out the 2019 corse but have not seen any new base models yet. Does anyone know if there will be any for 2019 or are they sticking with the corse? I know the ceo said they will still continue making vtwins and that we won't see the v4 in the middleweight bikes.

·
Premium Member
1,278 Posts
Have you talked to a dealer? I would think they would know this by now, even if the bikes aren't actually out yet.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am seeing dealers rolling out the 2019 corse but have not seen any new base models yet. Does anyone know if there will be any for 2019 or are they sticking with the corse? I know the ceo said they will still continue making vtwins and that we won't see the v4 in the middleweight bikes.
I have not heard Claudio say there will not be a V in the middleweight. I have heard them say they have no intensions in dropping the L twin anytime soon.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have not heard Claudio say there will not be a V in the middleweight. I have heard them say they have no intensions in dropping the L twin anytime soon.
I agree because the V-twin is like ducati signature model... removing it entirely just put them in line with the Japanese bike... let’s keep ducati unique shall we?? Lmao 😂

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm just going off what I saw in an article from motorcyclenews.com from Dec 17,

Ducati CEO Claudio Domenicali said: "We won’t see middleweight versions of the V4 for bikes like the 959 Panigale."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts