Reactions: KarlKani

·
Registered
204 Posts
Like them enough to swap Karl?

·
Registered
204 Posts
its looking like a good amount of stuff will bolt on (from 959), I might dive in as soon as there is track fairings available
Do you run a 6 inch rear wheel on your 959?

·
Registered
204 Posts
was there much difference in weight from your rear cf wheel to the OZ alu?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Reactions: Ian996

·
Registered
204 Posts
haha no factory race teams use OZ Gass wheels mate, they are for the punters :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I looked at some reviews and that V2 is nothing more then facelifted 959 with a few minor changes here and there, nothing revolutionary imho

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
I looked at some reviews and that V2 is nothing more then facelifted 959 with a few minor changes here and there, nothing revolutionary imho
That's the furthest from the truth!!

The new V2 = 959 with electronics and display from a 1299, including U/D DQS

Hello!! How is that not revolutionary?? The 959 with Wheelie Control...!?!?! F'n Amazing!!

:grin2:

EDIT... - Ok, perhaps not literally "revolutionary" - but No Ducati has been in the past 15 years!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Ahhh the V4 and V4R are certainly revolutionary

That's the furthest from the truth!!

The new V2 = 959 with electronics and display from a 1299, including U/D DQS

Hello!! How is that not revolutionary?? The 959 with Wheelie Control...!?!?! F'n Amazing!!

:grin2:

EDIT... - Ok, perhaps not literally "revolutionary" - but No Ducati has been in the past 15 years!

·
Registered
23 Posts
The V2
2 steps forward 1 step back
I like the sssa and the electronics and the improved air intake/fuel injection
but why can't we get the Corse version with TTX shock and Ohlins fork and some carbon
A V2s please

btw I luv my 959 Corse but I would really luv a V2Corse with MotoGP livery

·
Registered
365 Posts
The V2
2 steps forward 1 step back
I like the sssa and the electronics and the improved air intake/fuel injection
but why can't we get the Corse version with TTX shock and Ohlins fork and some carbon
A V2s please

btw I luv my 959 Corse but I would really luv a V2Corse with MotoGP livery
Well if you think about a building a product range and historically how Ducati sells this "middleweight" it is pretty obvious. Ducati always eventually releases a CORSE version, but it is usually towards the end of the product cycle. The 959 Corse was $17,595 USD, that is $2200 more than the base 959. If the base price of the V2 is $16,495 if you add $2,200 (it would prolly be closer to $2500) you are at $18,695. With a base V4 coming in at $21,995 the two bikes are a little too close in price for the consumer to clearly understand the jump to V4.

SO if you want a V2 Corse wait a while you will get one. Ducati is never going to offer a base and "S" for middleweight. Or buy a V2 and throw some Öhlins on it and what ever livery you want. Or keep your Corse, its a sweet bike. I am going to keep the 959 for a another season until there are more parts avail.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts