Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I placed my order for 959 Corse on 22 June and it has arrived at the showroom on 6 August! Managed to steal a glimpse of it and I haven't been sleeping well these few nights. It is really beautiful!

Sadly, I have to wait another 4 to 6 weeks before I can collect her. Being the first 959 Corse here (and possibly the only one too!), we have to send her through various approvals and certification. I can only visit the showroom and admire her beauty without riding it.

While I wait for the collection date, I am trying my best to read up on the various information available here. I used to ride MT09 Tracer, Vespa GTS300, NCX7, Tmax, DRZ-SM. No experience with Ducati or a sportsbike but I am looking forward to this!

Cheers!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome @wanvai! Sounds like you have some hurdles to jump over before you can ride it out. Let's hope its on the shorter side!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! She will definitely get approved and certified. Just a matter of how long those will take. Haha.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have you collected your bike yet? Hows the akra sound compared to the normal euro4 shotguns?
Not yet bro. Beast is still at Wearnes. Doing up the LTA paperwork. Probably around September.

Anyway, I believe the exhausts are only slightly louder than stock ones.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nice bro, I'm trying to install US spec exhaust on mine, hopefully LTA won't notice.
There is a whatsapp group for panigale owners. Ask Miko to add you if you want.
Not yet bro. Beast is still at Wearnes. Doing up the LTA paperwork. Probably around September.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice bro, I'm trying to install US spec exhaust on mine, hopefully LTA won't notice.
There is a whatsapp group for panigale owners. Ask Miko to add you if you want.

That's gonna cost you a bomb bro. I saw Kevin's bike, sounds awesome though.

I will see to that WhatsApp group. Thanks!

·
Registered
40 Posts

No it won’t. I bought an exhaust from Australia for just 130$ and bought the belly pans. Only looking for the mid Y pipes to install them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

No it won’t. I bought an exhaust from Australia for just 130$ and bought the belly pans. Only looking for the mid Y pipes to install them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice! Fix them on quickly! They sound amazing bro!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ouch I had to wait for 4 days to be able to get off work to go and pick mine up, I couldn't sleep the last 2 days, I can't imagine how you are doing!!! Welcome, the wait will be worth it!
If you are planning on doing the services start getting the wires and the info, those 1st 600 miles are going to get there REAL fast!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ouch I had to wait for 4 days to be able to get off work to go and pick mine up, I couldn't sleep the last 2 days, I can't imagine how you are doing!!! Welcome, the wait will be worth it!
If you are planning on doing the services start getting the wires and the info, those 1st 600 miles are going to get there REAL fast!!!
Three weeks have passed since she first came to shore. Zzzzzzzzzz...

I visit the showroom regularly though, just to catch a glimpse of it. Can't wait for the day they announce for collection!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts