Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

New to forum but need to some help, I stupidly dropped my bike on its right side and although I was able to lay it down gently I have caused some minor damage to a few parts. I have posted within the parts for sale section looking to source the parts I need however I am looking for a bit of clarity on 2 parts I need.

My bike has the Ducati Performance rearsets (code 96451111B), these come with (as far as I can tell) a unique type of footpeg. My footpeg is now damaged but I obviously dont want to spend £1000 on full new rearsets. Do you know if its possible to replace my current footpegs with the standalone Ducati Performance footpeg (code 96280111A).

I also have the akrapovic silencers on my 959 and as I am in the UK I had to get the the slightly different lower fairings fitted for these exhausts. I have some light damage to the fairing but in the UK the OEM lower fairing is not the fairing I need. I don't want to buy a whole new lower fairing kit so I was wondering would a fairing from an 899 or maybe 1199/1299 be suitable for my 959? I may end up just getting some touch up paint for this however.

Appreciate any help.

·
Registered
182 Posts
This guy might be able to help you out with the parts you need, he answers WhatsApp

Good luck.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

·
Registered
439 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts