Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

61 - 80 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Just went through all the posts. What did you end-up getting? What a cliffhanger...after a year:grin2:
Here's mine with the Evotech...I wanted to keep the stock lights and reflectors.

Can't go wrong with Evotech.. it's one of the best looking option out there.
Motodynamic Tail tidy (not to be mistaken with integrated sequential tail light which has been under development forever) caught my attention because of the price tag. It's $80! But I haven't seen anybody put it on their bike yet so not sure about the quality. It's looks pretty neat though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
892 Posts
Perhaps a stupid question but... can the passenger footpegs be used with an NCR kit (turn signals and license plate relocation)?
Yep. They give some extra hardware to help it fit as well.

·
487 Posts
Perhaps a stupid question but... can the passenger footpegs be used with an NCR kit (turn signals and license plate relocation)?
Yeah, the NRC comes with extra hardware to keep the passenger footpegs. We still think this if no the best, one of the best tail tidy kits available. We just love how bright the LED's are, so that it doesn't take away from the element of safety while you make your Panigale have a beautiful clean tail. Furthermore, the signals are clearly visible not from the rear, but from the sides as well.

Anyone looking for these kits, we do have them in stock almost at all times, we offer free shipping within USA. All orders in USA are delivered within 1-3 business days, and better yet, we offer discounts for forum members, simply use the discount code 959PANIGALE at checkout.

Link to the NRC fender eliminator kit: https://www.motomillion.com/collections/ducati-panigale-899-1199-959-1299/products/nrc-ducati-959-1299-panigale-fender-eliminator-kit

·
Registered
110 Posts
anyone have a solution other than the double sided tape on the NRC kit? Just noticed today that it is no longer adhering so now there is a 3/4" gap between turn signals and tail light.

·
487 Posts
anyone have a solution other than the double sided tape on the NRC kit? Just noticed today that it is no longer adhering so now there is a 3/4" gap between turn signals and tail light.
If you send them an email they would most likely send you a new set of the tape.

If not, you can find them at your local auto parts store, look for 3M automotive double sided tape. Make sure to clean the area really well so that it doesn't come off again, that is the key when installing the kit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi, anyone have experience with DESIGN CORSE INTEGRATED TAIL LIGHT? how visible are the turn signals during daytime and how visible when the brake lights are simultaneously on?

it seems NRC fender eliminator kit has a lot of fans. what's the verdict? which one should I get? I can't decide. o_o

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi all, just picked up my '18 959 yesterday and already sick of this hideous contraption hanging off the back of this otherwise gorgeous piece of sexy machinery...I'm a little torn after reading through all these posts...a part of me wants to just get an integrated tail light but on the other hand i don't want to deal with any electrical drama or lack of stock quality parts so I'm kind of, don't shoot me, leaning towards this NRC unit simply due to it's design but also I just came across a unit from Olson Performance. Has anyone tried it out? I'm a bit concerned that it'll melt as it's sitting THAT close to the exhaust.

I can't link it because I'm a noob in this forum but if you just google search "olson performance fender eliminator 959" it pops right up...and it's only $150 at most e-tailers.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Guys, this topic have been beaten more than a dead cow.

Your decision really comes down to what you prefer in terms of looks and needs.
It all boils down to this:

Evotech Performance is preferred primarily for the street guys who wish to retain their turn signals to avoid attracting attention by your LEO.
New Rage Cycle (NRC) is for those who would like to facilitate track use, combined with MotoMillion's mirror block-offs.

·
Registered
892 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Or u can do like I have and make your own plate holder while installing the Competition Werkes Integrated Taillight with Moto Composites undertray, forgetting the light for the plate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,585 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Just went through all the posts. What did you end-up getting? What a cliffhanger...after a year:grin2:
Here's mine with the Evotech...I wanted to keep the stock lights and reflectors.
FYI, Just came across this product as an alternative that you may want to consider.

Motodynamic Fender Eliminator Kit -
$79.95

https://www.motodynamic.com/fender-eliminator-kit-ducati-899-959-1199-1299-panigale-2012-2017.html
How satisfied are you with the Evotech kit? Any issues?

Anyone try the motodynamic eliminator?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Does anybody know why it seems to be so **** hard to make a good integrated tail light for the Panigale?
I've seen people who have made them in their god **** garage lol.
I can't remember this being such a huge issue on any other bike ever..

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
How satisfied are you with the Evotech kit? Any issues?
If you ride predominately on the street where your number of track days are limited, I'd say you won't be disappointed.
Very high quality (fit and finish) where you're recycling your stock blinkers or something similar that won't attract the attention of your local LEO.

61 - 80 of 105 Posts