Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Currently at 19,000km, bike also has wider tires 200/55/17. Hope won鈥檛 be causing problems with the DTC etc
Nice. I was thinking about putting wider tires myself. I think DTC should be ok. Let me know what you think of them. If u happy and no issues, I'll consider changing mine to 200 as well

Registered
Congrats bro. Bike looks awesome. I too have mine for just about 18 days now.... I'm still so impressed with how easy the bike turns.
Would like to know how you find it....

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats bro. Bike looks awesome. I too have mine for just about 18 days now.... I'm still so impressed with how easy the bike turns.
Would like to know how you find it....
Thanks! Coming from a zx10 bike feels very light, agile but I can really feel the heat on the seat, heard the comfort seat lessens the heat.

Registered
Yeah man, the day I picked up my bike and rode it home I felt the heat, the route was a little congested with some traffic.

I went out early morning and temperatures were cool, it was a ride without much stopping so the bike was fine. I have ordered the comfort seat because I've found the stock seat very difficult to stay in for a ride more than 30 minutes. Compared to the R6 which I could ride for a few hours and climb off without any pain.
I'll see how the heat compares but I've also ordered the heat shield because once temps start to climb here I'll need all the help I can get to keep the heat away from me.

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah man, the day I picked up my bike and rode it home I felt the heat, the route was a little congested with some traffic.

I went out early morning and temperatures were cool, it was a ride without much stopping so the bike was fine. I have ordered the comfort seat because I've found the stock seat very difficult to stay in for a ride more than 30 minutes. Compared to the R6 which I could ride for a few hours and climb off without any pain.
I'll see how the heat compares but I've also ordered the heat shield because once temps start to climb here I'll need all the help I can get to keep the heat away from me.

Nice. Will save up first before doing some upgrades. Let me know once you put on the seats.
What heat shield did you order and where are you planning to install those?

Registered
Nice. Will save up first before doing some upgrades. Let me know once you put on the seats.
What heat shield did you order and where are you planning to install those?
Will definitely post an update once I do some mileage with the seat.
Its the heat shield from ducati spacers.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts