Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

Which color do you like on the 959 Panigale?

• RED

Votes: 61 46.9%
  • WHITE

Votes: 69 53.1%
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Voted white as I ordered mine today but it did take me a while to decide. The dealer in Sydney said they were selling more red than white, and for me that in itself was a good reason to get it in white as there will be less of them around :wink2:
That's like the opposite of where I'm at. I see a lot more of the white 848 evos, and so far a couple of 959s in white. I ride a white gsxr which is why I want to change it up a bit and get that traditional ducati red!

· Premium Member
997 Posts
I went with traditional Ducati Red but have been second guessing myself lately. The white is really different and I have too many red bikes in the garage.😟

· Registered
118 Posts
Went in for the white. Got really confused with the red, and then tried to talk myself into why I would stick with white. You can't go wrong either ways.
I'm partial to white because mine is one, and I like the red wheels.

Reactions: aayp

· Registered
894 Posts
I got the white because in my opinion, the white is more clean and majestic. The red rims give it that balanced accent that makes it subtly announce its aggressiveness. The white is also in my opinion, a little less common for motorcycle colors in general, so I wanted to stand out a bit (even though a couple days after, I saw my first AWS 959 besides mine on the street).

I'm also not so much of a Ducati purist to want the classic Ducati red bike.

Reactions: aayp and Dingo

· Registered
113 Posts
My last 2 Ducatis were red, the white one is the one that hooked me at first sight. Somehow the design of the 959 seems to be more balanced in white.

· Registered
32 Posts
went with white, the red n black almost got me, my truck is black with red accents and my wifes jag f type is red with black accents.
red wheels bug me a bit, they look nice, but they get dirty way too fast lol . considering powder coating bronze

21 - 40 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.