Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this website, very cool!
Picking up my new 959 from the Oakville Ontario / Canada Dealership this Saturday.
This isn't my first Ducati - traded in my streetfighter from a few years back for the new 959 (white/red) and can't sleep - its 3:26am
The 959 joins my Monster 821 (also white/red) ...
anyone in my area ......
Cant wait for Saturday ..... happy to find everyone here!

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Congrats!!! I have ordered mine and am just waiting for a delivery date from the dealer in Sydney. Like you, my 959 will also join my Monster 659. My Monster is red and so the 959 is white - nothing like one of each :)

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Congrats to both for owning complementary bikes. @James Gillam
How's Tony at Peninsula?
Although I don't live in the Oakville area, I'm there on a regular basis.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Congrats fellow 959 and Monster owner. You won't be disappointed in the 959. A great all around superbike!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
@James Gillam - congrats as well! I see you started modding right out of the gate with your wheel stickers- what else do you plan on doing to make it yours?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Congrats on the new 959! It's going to be a chilly ride home on Saturday but at least the heat it produces will keep your thighs warm.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really like Tony - super helpful and friendly .... Craig - Tech is awesome and knows his stuff, Melissa does her best to get anything she can for the bikes - I couldn't ask for more .... this is my second Motorcycle from them - I traded my Z1000 for the Street Fighter and now the Street Fighter for the 959 ......

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
there seems to be more and more of us .... when I picked up my motorcycle about noon on Saturday-past weekend - there were a couple others being delivered while I was there ....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts