Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else curious if Ducati might bring back the streetfighter family?

I think if they added VVT to the Superquadro Ducati could get rid of the ugliness the bike produced below 25 mph.

Check out this Monster with Panigale engine Concept...

·
Registered
217 Posts
I prefer the Panigale fairings over the street fighter body so it's not big loss if they don't come out with a street fighter version of the 959.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am not holding my breath for it since VW i having cash issues. But the renders look cool.
Lets use our heads for one second shall we.

See VW could use a bit more cash, so what better way then selling a second bike using the same pieces for more money because it's trendy.

Especially with the 959 being more user friendly lower down, around town...

We can go back to platitudes now ;)>:)

Oh and Ducati manages it's own affairs. VW only want's growth, would expanding the product offering grow growth? ;)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Fewer stronger products that can help target a range of riders from some segments is what I always thought to be a good idea rather than straight quantity of bikes in the line up.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Good looking out.

Bringing that to market should be an easy win with the reaction the regular 959 has been getting pushing the monster shouldn't be a problem.

·
Registered
217 Posts
They just have a gap between 821 and 1200 that can be filled with something like a 959. not sure if they'll come out with three trims for the 959 monster line like the 821 and 1200.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts