Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today we took the bike out for a few pics at the lake. Fiance wanted a couple pics with bike too, after all, she always reminds me that she found the bike just as I was getting ready to get a Kawasaki ZX6R. I can't thank her enough for it. The pics were taken a bit late in the evening and some pics came out a little grainy. We will have to do a better shoot during normal hours...

She loves the bike.. She's all smiles when she's around it. Definitely two beautiful ladies right there. I'm blessed to have them both and sharing similar interests.

And a few pics after purchasing the bike a a week ago....

Of course the fender eliminator was not installed yet on the bike in these pics. Love the new look now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
It's always amazing how much better they look when that terrible fender is gone. Just waiting on my kit to come in.

Great pics, SpanishCop.

Reactions: Spanishcop

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's always amazing how much better they look when that terrible fender is gone. Just waiting on my kit to come in.

Great pics, SpanishCop.

Thanks TV GUY....

I got mine installed a couple days ago and I think this kit looks fantastic. It gives the bike a very clean look. It also wasn't too bad to install. The hardest part I would have to say is installing the 2 bolts for the license plate with the rear passenger foot pegs installed. Getting a tool in there was terrible if not almost impossible.

The turn signal and license plate led part was very easy and all plugs snapped in perfectly fine.

I ended up using an Allen wrench and then turning the Allen wrench with a small wrench to tighten the screws which were a pain. That made a big difference because it was impossible to turn the Allen wrench by hand with passenger foot pegs and license plate in the way.

Best of luck!!! Share your pics when you get it done!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts