Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm new to the forum and glad to have joined. I was wondering If there are any aftermarket kickstands since my bike is lowered and have a hard time making sure the bike is not standing straight up when on the kickstand. Trying to see if there are any shorter kickstands out there馃憤

Registered
Welcome to the forum.

These guys make lowering kits.
There's a kit available for 959 Panigale. Their side stands are adjustable.

http://soupysperformance.com/adjustable-kickstands.html

P.s. I stand on record that you should not lower a Panigale. However, now that you've done just that, hopefully the above link will help.

Registered
Hey guys I'm new to the forum and glad to have joined. I was wondering If there are any aftermarket kickstands since my bike is lowered and have a hard time making sure the bike is not standing straight up when on the kickstand. Trying to see if there are any shorter kickstands out there馃憤

One of the ways to do it is get the OEM kickstand and get it cut and welded back to be shorter. I've gone that route. There were these guys (T-Rex) who used to make adjustable kickstands but its no longer in stock and apparently won't be made anymore, and examples on eBay are way too pricey ($500+).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts