Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to start off... I've scratched my middle left fairing and when I went to the dealership and asked about it.... Let's just say the price is ridiculous :grin2:

Now that I'm thinking about going to the track, I'm not planning on risking the rest of them lol...

Does anybody has any experience with good aftermarket full fairings.. not just for the track!

any help is appreciated !

·
Registered
72 Posts
I don't have personal experience with them but I've read good things about Monster Fairings https://www.monsterfairings.com/. The 959 isn't listed on their site but I did contact them to see if they have a kit and they do. In their response they sent a price of $725 and asked if I had a picture of the design I wanted. Good luck.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Ducati sells a "track" fairings kit that is basically oem stuff unpainted. Its around $700 for the full kit so you can paint it and use it. you can also fit your lights with it or use the included plugs for them. probably what i'll get when i get around to buying fairings for the track for mine since i dont care to track with the stock stuff.

·
Registered
892 Posts
959 Track Fairings

MotoXP has a set that is reasonably priced. In that thread, @rrcap2001 has some photos with his set with custom graphics.

Reactions: rrcap2001

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
For straight up track bodywork, Sharkskins are hard to beat. You have a choice of one or two piece upper / lower and two different tails. (for use with stock seat or foam pad) I currently have the two piece upper / lower and the foam pad tail.

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
For straight up track bodywork, Sharkskins are hard to beat. You have a choice of one or two piece upper / lower and two different tails. (for use with stock seat or foam pad) I currently have the two piece upper / lower and the foam pad tail.
only bad part is that nobody here in the states offer track fairings for the 959 bodywork.. the 899 stuff looks fine but how bad is swapping the front subframe if i want to switch back and forth with my bodywork?

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
...how bad is swapping the front subframe if i want to switch back and forth with my bodywork?
that would suck IMO - not worth the time unless you don't mind spending 5-6 hours doing it, and if you break a clip or a tab on the bodywork you'll be extremely upset with yourself!

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
only bad part is that nobody here in the states offer track fairings for the 959 bodywork.. the 899 stuff looks fine but how bad is swapping the front subframe if i want to switch back and forth with my bodywork?
I have not looked into bodywork for the 959. I would imagine the 1299 body work is the same, no?

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
Yes, they're identical

And Armour bodies will have bodywork available around may of this year for the bike
Wow! I would have thought the 1299 stuff would be plentiful. just checked the Sharkskins site and it only lists the 1199. crazy!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts