Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
What?! What exhaust is that? Did you get an engine map with it? Are you in the US?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Termignoni Evolution forward exit exhaust , as of right now no engine map due to rapid bike is still waiting on approval, and yes US

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
Termignoni Evolution forward exit exhaust , as of right now no engine map due to rapid bike is still waiting on approval, and yes US
Ah! From what I understand, the systems for the 1299 will fit but there is no engine map available. Is that the case here?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is the case here , no one has a map or tune for our bikes so till the day they out one out I'm with out , just beware its makes it hella load

·
Registered
208 Posts
I've been thinking about the forward facing termis. Please keep the updates as to how you like them. I hear they help with heat.

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
I second that motion; what a gorgeous set of cans!

@ 0515 when I fire the bike up, the last thing my neighborhood wants is louder lol

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
very cool exhaust - do you feel it in your toes now?

Which clutch cover is that?

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Did it make a difference in the heat that comes from the right side of the bike?

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
Will do , tomorrow morning I set off for a long day of riding will tell you how they hold up
You may want to proceed with caution without a proper ECU upgrade. If you do ride it, I'd be interested to see how it runs.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it runs fine no issue and i did a 200 mile + ran on Saturday .... plus im waiting on rapid bike

·
Registered
208 Posts
Vic, how is that exhaust treating you so far. The more I look at it the more I am leaning for that one.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Honestly I love it , the sound the look the performance of it pair that with MWR filter and I bet you like every minute of it , you'll feel the instant gain ...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts