Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
it runs fine no issue and i did a 200 mile + ran on Saturday .... plus im waiting on rapid bike
Glad it's working out. Not trying to rain on your parade, but it's possible the slip-ons can make the bike run too lean which can lead to engine damage. Just an FYI. I really want to put them on mine but without the proper map I won't chance it. Us old guys have more patience I guess. Haha!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I at the moment have something in the works for a tuner that will clear all this up , i at the moment dont want to say what it is so as soon as its done it work be awesome and a full video clip of exhaust and full part check will be done...

Six shock - did you go through that place i told you ? and did you give them my info ?

·
Registered
183 Posts
I at the moment have something in the works for a tuner that will clear all this up , i at the moment dont want to say what it is so as soon as its done it work be awesome and a full video clip of exhaust and full part check will be done...

Six shock - did you go through that place i told you ? and did you give them my info ?
They did, and I was very happy with the quote. I may decide to pick up the exhaust over the weekend.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey! I know this is an old thread, but was wondering if there's a map out yet for this one? And yeah, it'd be awesome if you could put up a video of the sound it makes! Also, does it come with baffles that you can remove?

·
Registered
91 Posts
+1 for a video.

I'm fan of this termi exhaust since it was born in 2015.

I would do a full system from termi if they have upgrade map for 959.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hey! I know this is an old thread, but was wondering if there's a map out yet for this one? And yeah, it'd be awesome if you could put up a video of the sound it makes! Also, does it come with baffles that you can remove?
+1 for a video.

I'm fan of this termi exhaust since it was born in 2015.

I would do a full system from termi if they have upgrade map for 959.
You would need to purchase the T800 in addition to either exhaust, however it is available for both the slip on and full system installed on a 959

Here you go
UpMap T800 - Maps dedicated to Ducati Panigale 959

Reactions: cuonglm

·
Registered
91 Posts
You would need to purchase the T800 in addition to either exhaust, however it is available for both the slip on and full system installed on a 959

Here you go
UpMap T800 - Maps dedicated to Ducati Panigale 959
Thanks for the link.

Also, my 959 is euro version. Do I need to replace the lower fairing, too?

·
Registered
439 Posts
Thanks for the link.

Also, my 959 is euro version. Do I need to replace the lower fairing, too?
You would need to add the US lower fairing to your shopping list...

Reactions: cuonglm

·
Registered
119 Posts
I know Vic isn't around here any more, but does anyone know if those cans have removable baffles?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts