Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Former 899 owner here in Perth.

All started with my brother looking to get a 959 and he was all lined up but it feel through.

This had me curious about the new Pani so I went for a test ride and loved it. Was like the 899 but more civilised and with better power. So next thing I know the deal is done and here I am.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice...
Congrats man... so which color did you go with? and out of curiosity.. what color was your 899?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome from Sydney!

"Its a Ducati so there's only one colour it should be.. RED"... unless of course you have one Monster that is red and one 959 that is white ;-)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Another 959 in Perth

Hey guys,

I just collected my bike today from Kim Britton motorcycles. I was lucky enough to get some decent riding weather in today until about 2pm then got drowned. I can't get over just how stable and planted the bike feels without any adjustments yet. Really easy to get comfortable with it.
I'm loving this bike! M
ight see you other west Aussies round the traps now and then.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys...

It was a tough decision but I'm glad I did it.. The 959 is a development of the 899 and it is better bike in many ways I think...

Bigger fairing, slipper clutch, bigger exhaust just to name a few...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi Guys,

Former 899 owner here in Perth.

All started with my brother looking to get a 959 and he was all lined up but it feel through.

This had me curious about the new Pani so I went for a test ride and loved it. Was like the 899 but more civilised and with better power. So next thing I know the deal is done and here I am.
Welcome to the forum:smile2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts