Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm a Fan! it's on my Bucket list of things to do before I leave this planet - I don't have to race it, just ride it...
Its absolutely amazing! I've been going for the past 7 years for the whole fortnight .. and booked for 2017 .. Southern 100 & Manx is a lot of fun too ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Check back around Feb.. they release more tickets (the ones that people have cancelled).. :)
i want to get the van over with the bikes inside and all the camping gear,as its near impossible to get half decent accomadation for the race week.
so race week with a van on the ferry isnt available:frown2:
i dont want to load the 959 with the amount of stuff we would need :surprise:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i want to get the van over with the bikes inside and all the camping gear,as its near impossible to get half decent accomadation for the race week.
so race week with a van on the ferry isnt available:frown2:
i dont want to load the 959 with the amount of stuff we would need :surprise:
We take my friends van ... 2 bikes (my 959 & his GSXR 1000) .. and everything we need. There's loads of camping places .. I looked for a friend of ours last year the week before TT practice week and found loads. It was so quiet on the island this past year. Just keep looking around .. theres a Facebook group for TT accommodations.. homestays, camping, and houses to rent.. always posting ;) .. And since you are going to take transportation.. look all over the island.. we stay out near Castletown in a lovely cottage.. Good Luck hun! Really hoe you can get over :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
We take my friends van ... 2 bikes (my 959 & his GSXR 1000) .. and everything we need. There's loads of camping places .. I looked for a friend of ours last year the week before TT practice week and found loads. It was so quiet on the island this past year. Just keep looking around .. theres a Facebook group for TT accommodations.. homestays, camping, and houses to rent.. always posting ;) .. And since you are going to take transportation.. look all over the island.. we stay out near Castletown in a lovely cottage.. Good Luck hun! Really hoe you can get over :)
its a bookface page i need for ferry crossings:),it seems to be easy to get places to stay but not a place on the ferry during race week:(

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its a bookface page i need for ferry crossings:),it seems to be easy to get places to stay but not a place on the ferry during race week:(
Check the Steam Packet website around the end of Feb.. they re-release tickets that others have booked and haven't paid for ;) I can't remember exactly when it is.. also Ik people post tickets for sale on the group TT Isle of Man Tourist Trophy on FB... Really hope you can get over (fingers crossed)..Let us know if you do :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts