Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm an new/aspiring Ducatista in Greenwood (Westney & Hwy 7) in Durham region. Anyone know of some nice roads (or small tracks) to ride on? Looking forward to the forum.

Best,
Geoff

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Not sure about twisties in Durham, but a lot of them hang out at the intersection of Church and Wellesley in Toronto.
>:)
P.S. and a belated welcome to the forum. Hope you got that insurance thing sorted out.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure about twisties in Durham, but a lot of them hang out at the intersection of Church and Wellesley in Toronto.
>:)
P.S. and a belated welcome to the forum. Hope you got that insurance thing sorted out.
Ha, thanks DarR. Ya, found a solution for the insurance, thanks for asking. Might have to trailer the bike to Kawartha's or near the escarpment to find those twisties. You're out London way, any good turns out your way? Cheers, Geoff

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Used to be out in Peel but now I'm in Ottawa. On that note, I'm driving down to Toronto tomorrow night. It would have been nicer to ride down Hwy 7 through Peterborough instead. BTW, you should join Ducs.ca It's a GTA Ducati club. Nice bunch of guys and well organized too. Adam is the moderator.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Used to be out in Peel but now I'm in Ottawa. On that note, I'm driving down to Toronto tomorrow night. It would have been nicer to ride down Hwy 7 through Peterborough instead. BTW, you should join Ducs.ca It's a GTA Ducati club. Nice bunch of guys and well organized too. Adam is the moderator.
DarR, that's great, I will join ducs.ca for sure! Not sure why I thought London, Ottawa is beautiful! Regarding your trip to the big smoke, are you staying over? I could meet up on Fri if your game for a beer or a few turns, that is if I can find any... :) Cheers

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I'd love to but my schedule is tight. Moreover i'm not riding but driving. I will be in the region for sure next season with the bike. Lake Erie/ Port Dover is one of our favorite spots. Niagara also.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd love to but my schedule is tight. Moreover i'm not riding but driving. I will be in the region for sure next season with the bike. Lake Erie/ Port Dover is one of our favorite spots. Niagara also.
No worries DarR. Enjoy the drive, looks to be a blue bird day. Cheers

·
Registered
16 Posts
No worries DarR. Enjoy the drive, looks to be a blue bird day. Cheers
congratz on the 959 ! finally got your insurance sort it out !!
I know this road up near muskoka, if I rmb it right there is a road sign stated 15KM twists road ahead !

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
congratz on the 959 ! finally got your insurance sort it out !!
I know this road up near muskoka, if I rmb it right there is a road sign stated 15KM twists road ahead !
Dude, you gotta show me these 15k's of twists!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dude, you gotta show me these 15k's of twists!!
Just came back TO, boy 33km of twists is a understatement! it was (33km+11km)x2. Also the fall color is awesome you enter these golden tree tunnel everything you see is golden color! i am trying to edit some videos i'll post them out once i get a chance to edit it.:grin2:

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts