Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

181 - 191 of 191 Posts

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
Hypermotard looks like fun Pard, the V-4 is like bringing a battle axe to a knife fight, 959 is more than enough for most situations. The V-4 is just so over the top it looks like a lot of fun.

Reactions: gatesb77 and Pard

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
Reactions: Dingo and Pard

·
Registered
26 Posts
Getting closer to squeezing the trigger on a new V-4, the local dealer offered me the 2019 Base Model in the photo above for $1000 off MSRP and the V-4 S right behind it for $2000 off MSRP. The drive out difference between the two is right at $5300, so I would have a choice to make. Not sure why; but I prefer the look of the Base model with the red front fender and steel grey Showa fork and I've never been a fan of that big wire bundle coming out of the top of the Ohlins semi-active electronic forks. That said, your $5300 gets you forged Marchesini rims, a lithium-ion battery and the electronic Ohlins front and rear suspension.
Wow, the discount on the 19 V4S is better than what I was quoted for a 18 V4S leftover. I guess thankfully the pricing has kept my 959 safe for now.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I took my Pani to the track couple of times so far and the only limiting factor was not the bike, but my racing skills and by a far margin. Until that balance is closed ( which might take seasons of racing) then I might considering purchasing more capable machine.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I believe that's the Foggy edition... only 4, one for each SBK Championship
0:)
As far as I know it's a non-numbered, non-limited production. Make as many as they can sell, like the 959 Corse. I'm pretty sure they said the graphic choice was based off of who won the Ducati Race of Champions. Which was #51 Michele Pirro.

The second pic is all the ROC bikes this year.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
As far as I know it's a non-numbered, non-limited production. Make as many as they can sell, like the 959 Corse. I'm pretty sure they said the graphic choice was based off of who won the Ducati Race of Champions...

Yes you are right, I was only kidding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
The V4s Corse is a beautiful bike. Just wondering where it's going to end up in pricing. I originally thought it was replacing the Speciale, but it's still listed on the Ducati site along side the Corse.

Reactions: gatesb77
181 - 191 of 191 Posts