Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been researchng this leak and I've seen posts from other panigales where their water pump was replaced due to this leak, others were not as lucky. So question, any 959 owners experienced this same issue and got warranty work for it? The leak is coming from the left side of the engine case, out of the weeping hole if I"m saying it right.

From my search, it seems to be common with the panigale line, but haven't seen one from this site yet. ANyone here had/have this issue too?

·
Registered
592 Posts
So I've been researchng this leak and I've seen posts from other panigales where their water pump was replaced due to this leak, others were not as lucky. So question, any 959 owners experienced this same issue and got warranty work for it? The leak is coming from the left side of the engine case, out of the weeping hole if I"m saying it right.

From my search, it seems to be common with the panigale line, but haven't seen one from this site yet. ANyone here had/have this issue too?
This thread:

http://www.959panigale.net/forum/959-panigale-problems-defects-issues-recalls/6826-coolant-leak.html

I had the leak and had it repaired under warranty. So far so good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts