121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
@DarR
You bring up a very good point

Pay attn to my sermons on this forum, I shall save you from the following sins:

Carbon Vanity
+Anything other than carbon wheels/front fender/rear hugger (last two are totally unnecessary but I am being liberal here).
Unforgivable sins include: carbon swingarm covers/carbon ignition covers/carbon chain guard/so on and so forth
Clear Clutch Cover Gluttony
+These bikes are so amazing, that fact that a clear plastic window that displays an anodized fidget spinner inside blows everyones mind is beyond me.
Shorty Lever Lust
+This is the equivalent of buying double bladed windshield wipers for your car from Kmart.
LED Greed
+LED headlights are too bright, riding at night sucks anyway.
Fancy Reservoir Pride
+Brake and clutch fluids are meant to be in plastic cups, dont spend hundreds of $ to buy fancy cups.

**Follow the above scripture and you will not only go to heaven, but also you will have plenty of money for the akra exhaust you always wanted.
@DarR I am mostly kidding, I am certainly not trying to be a jerk just having a good time.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
**Follow the above scripture and you will not only go to heaven, but also you will have plenty of money for the akra exhaust you always wanted.

@DarR I am mostly kidding, I am certainly not trying to be a jerk just having a good time.
It shall be done!

p.s. Too funny

·
Registered
110 Posts
Clear Clutch Cover Gluttony
+These bikes are so amazing, that fact that a clear plastic window that displays an anodized fidget spinner inside blows everyones mind is beyond me.

but oh man they look sooooo gooooood. Ill have pre-confession.... this is probably the next thing i will do to her. Just because it would make me smile :wink2:

Reactions: Pard

·
Registered
97 Posts
@KarlKani
Im going to ****...... lol 😝
Guilty of reservoir pride, shorty lever lust and eventually a bit of carbon vanity (not too much though, rear hugger for sure)
Those rizoma reservoirs sure look nice, and I like shorty levers, especially on the brake side. You are right though, just ride it, all that stuff is unnecessary. I’m also guilty of the akra slip ons.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Attending the riding school.
Well done. Riding school is a must and not just for the track either. Riding safely is a perishable skill which needs a periodic refresher for the street.

Guilty of...shorty lever lust and...

No need to be guilty about short levers.... IMO they're a must for accurate down-shifting.

121 - 131 of 131 Posts