Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WoW I like those cans! Do they come full Ti headers and all?
They are just the 1299 slip on. I might grab some termi headers down the road but I am perfectly happy with them right now! They are also almost 1k cheaper than the termi slip on.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Do a vid. I came very close to buying a set but came across some cheap Akra's with an upmap

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks great! Also looks like you removed the heat shield.
Any issues? Any warmer? I like that clean, but worry about additional temperature in Florida.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How loud are they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel like they are louder just around town in the lower rpm range but they don't get obnoxiously loud WOT make the bike sound "nice and healthy" haha which is what I wanted. If you remove the baffle, you will definitely want to avoid early morning garage start ups if you like your nieghbors at all. If you keep the baffle in they are not much louder than stock at all. The bike seems to run smoother at lower RPM. (5k and below) just so everyone is aware this is a 2 into 1 system not 2-1-2.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks great! Also looks like you removed the heat shield.
Any issues? Any warmer? I like that clean, but worry about additional temperature in Florida.
Thank you! I would say there is a little more noticeable heat on the left side instead of just the right but heat was never an issue for me to begin with. I am in socal and the only part of the bike that gets warm with the heat shield off are the subframe covers but I never really gave any attention to how hot they got before I remove the shield. The tail plastics don't get hot at all either.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thank you! I would say there is a little more noticeable heat on the left side instead of just the right but heat was never an issue for me to begin with. I am in socal and the only part of the bike that gets warm with the heat shield off are the subframe covers but I never really gave any attention to how hot they got before I remove the shield. The tail plastics don't get hot at all either.

Where in socal are you, im in Downey, i would like to hear it in person if you dont mind...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Where in socal are you, im in Downey, i would like to hear it in person if you dont mind...

I am in San Diego.

·
Registered
208 Posts
It does sound good. I love my forward exit termis but man they beat up your eardrums.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts