Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone on this forum installed the Arrow Slip on their 959. I have a 2018 US Version with the correct US version Arrow Slip on but the flange on the exhaust does not fit the one on the slip on. Am I missing a piece? Any help would be much appreciated Arrow has not been much help so far. Top pic is the bike bottom the Slip on. Thank you....

·
Registered
8 Posts
  1. I don’t have an arrow on my bike but when I installed the termi Slip-On, the flat faces on both the header and slip on should mate together so the v band clamp can go around and squeeze them together as it tightens. My guess is the inner diameter of the arrow should fit over the outer diameter of the small section of pipe protruding from the mating face of the header. If not I’d guess somethings up with the slip on. I wouldn’t think an additional adapter would be required. Hope this is somewhat helpful.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I would think. But they are the same size and have the same raised lip. Thank you I will look at it again when I get home...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Top one is the aftermarket exhaust bottom one is the factory exhaust what came off of the bike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts