Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I sold my 959 and have a pair of ASV shorty levers for sale. Excellent condition, no blemishes and function perfectly. I bought these from ASV for 270.00, will sell for 160.00 shipped. These are the bicolor grey levers and look amazing with the grey forks. Comes with the plungers, everything you need to install and they leave your stock levers intact for backups. If you’ve never tried ASV levers heres your chance at a deep discount. Just pm me if you want them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ETA: edit multiple spelling errors...

·
Registered
27 Posts
I will buy them they look great. what’s your price? Email me at [email protected]

QUOTE=Grandpa g;182568]I sold my 959 and have a pair of ASV shorty levers for sale. Excellent condition, no blemishes and function perfectly. I bought these from ASV for 270.00, will sell for 160.00 shipped. These are the bicolor grey levers and look amazing with the grey forks. Comes with the plungers, everything you need to install and they leave your stock levers intact for backups. If you’ve never tried ASV levers heres your chance at a deep discount. Just pm me if you want them.

ETA: edit multiple spelling errors...[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sorry I didn’t read the price. I will buy them

QUOTE=Grandpa g;182568]I sold my 959 and have a pair of ASV shorty levers for sale. Excellent condition, no blemishes and function perfectly. I bought these from ASV for 270.00, will sell for 160.00 shipped. These are the bicolor grey levers and look amazing with the grey forks. Comes with the plungers, everything you need to install and they leave your stock levers intact for backups. If you’ve never tried ASV levers heres your chance at a deep discount. Just pm me if you want them.

ETA: edit multiple spelling errors...[/QUOTE]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts