Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
I'm definitely not. I like stock. The only one I've seen that I would like better is the full Akropovic (but it's too much $$$).

Of course, if I lived in Europe and was stuck with the European version then that would be a different story...

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My OCD is strongly attracted to the symmetry of the stock underbelly exhaust. I could never get one of these 2 liter bottles.

But **** that's cheap for a pani slip-on...

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
It looks to me to be a replacement for the euro spec machines. Definitely better looking than the stock euro unit.

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm curious if euro sales will suffer because of the stock exhaust. I know I'd buy a year old model to avoid that hideous thing.

Reactions: DarR

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Some countries are super strict about aftermarket modifications. I hope for your sake, India isn't one of them.

·
Registered
358 Posts
At times you can get away with it, just depends on what enforcement is like, some cops are serious about targeting enthusiasts and some just don't care. It helps to live in a busy city since there's far more important things going on for them to be worried about and you end up hiding in plain sight.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Agreed the look isn't the greatest but the gain by eliminating 180° bend and losing the unnecessary back pressure and the the price around 2500 isn't bad ...

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
It will be interesting to see if the traditional styled Titanium Termignoni's will be made available for the 959?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
but the gain by eliminating 180° bend and losing the unnecessary back pressure and the the price around 2500 isn't bad ...
Absolutely. If you're racing these bikes, it could mean the difference between the winner and the first loser.

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
It will be interesting to see if the traditional styled Titanium Termignoni's will be made available for the 959?
I'm with ya! You would have to believe that with as long as Termi has been making exhausts for Ducati's they would eventually come out with something! I contacted them about this through their website a while back but have never received a reply.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
My OCD is strongly attracted to the symmetry of the stock underbelly exhaust. I could never get one of these 2 liter bottles.

But **** that's cheap for a pani slip-on...
Same here, sticking with the stock underbelly unit, that bottle is pretty ugly although an improvement over the hideous Euro 4 twin can exhaust. I heard rumors that the designer of the twin can is now employed designing exhaust systems for Caterpillar tractors.

Reactions: Renzo520

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
I'm kinda digging this one. I'd do the short carbon can with the black tip, and at $790 USD it's not a bad price. Didn't see anything about engine mapping so I sent them an email.

·
Registered
36 Posts
****. That. The underbelly exhaust is beautiful, one of the bikes best features visually. No way I'd trade for that. Not unless I had a euro spec.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts