Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be attending the California Superbike School in September, but I've also heard really great things about the Yamaha Champions School. It's here in September too, but it's also in AZ in December, which is where I'll be. My questions for you guys are, has anyone done either of these schools? If you have, what was your opinion? For anyone who's done both, which did you like better and why? I could do both, but 3 months between schools seems pretty short unless I'll really be missing out by not doing one or the other. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm going in October, signed up yesterday. I'm really looking forward to it. Doing the 2 day at Laguna. I spoke to a guy at my dealership who runs track days and he was complimentary about Cali SBK school. Said the 2 day course is a good one. I've only read testimonials but from reading different magazines over the years they seem to be very well respected. Sonoma raceway is only a few miles from my place but I figured Laguna is somewhat of a must for the first time.

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
My Brother has done up thru level 4 with Keith Code (California Superbike) It helped him a lot and he highly recommends it. Still slower than me, but whatcha gonna do! lol!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts