Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never adjusted my suspension after getting the bike. I just road around with my gf today for a bit and when I got back I noticed that we must have hit some bump hard enough because the plate is now bent. :\

I am too noob right now to set my suspension, I guess I'll just avoid riding roads that have so many bumps when I'm with her for now.

Matching ICON Jackets :)

But in the mean time, any info I should know before starting to twist some screws?
I've only come across this video:

·
Registered
892 Posts
Serious question: Are you specifically looking to tune your suspension for both you and your GF? If so, probably not the best of things to do, but if you really wanted to, adding pre-load is probably your only bet. Adjusting the damping isn't going to help necessarily without adversely affecting general performance.

If you're looking to tune your suspension for yourself, there's quite a bit on here about suspension settings. Here's the suspension subforum sorted by views; look at the sticky + first 2 threads.

P.S. Off-topic thread to Engine and Technical Discussion, search around, there's a wealth of info here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts