Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to stop to take a pic of the most important reading on the odometer for our bike on a long ride today...

Attachments

Reactions: DarR

·
Registered
76 Posts
Nice pics. How come it's in wet mode?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Sorry, I just re-read my post and it seems a bit accusative; it wasn't meant to be! I was just curious as the rest of the pics seem dry. Maybe to give your buddies on the Yam and the Kawa a chance to keep up?!

Reactions: DarR

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No offense taken

Nice pics. How come it's in wet mode?
I live in Seattle, Washington. I attached a pic of the hourly forecast today so you can get a idea how wet it is this time of year. Yesterday was better than today. But if was still quite wet in the morning. We got light showers on us off and on throughout the morning. We did over 200 miles through some very different conditions. In one of the shots its off of a back country road which had a little gravel on it.

I hit the 959 mileage about 60 miles into the ride. All the pictures are taken in the afternoon between 150 and 200 miles into the ride. The day cleared up much more in the afternoon. The weather does vary by location here a bit also.

It was one of those days where at the end you say, "if we started 2 hours later it would have been much better". But personally I like to go early when I can because there are less cars on the road.

But for riding in Seattle in February, I can't complain. I need to be grateful that there isn't ice on the road.

Attachments

Reactions: Joker
1 - 4 of 4 Posts