Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

Best place to buy clear clutch cover UK

3K views 27 replies 3 participants last post by  Joyofriding 
#1 ·
I'm thinking about putting a clear clutch cover on my white Panigale (still not sure wether I prefer them over the stock cover) but it would be good to know the best place to get one in the UK

#5 ·
I made the swap recently to the Ducabike glass cover, plate, and ring. I love the look. Here are before and after shots. No comparison IMHO. There are other options and many ways to buy them.
View attachment 29044 View attachment 29045
Thanks for your reply. I love the colour combination of your bike. The clear cover really works well. I think I'll give it a go. Probably the black one. I think the red one on a white bike with red wheels is a bit to much.
Post some pics once you get it done. I too have the Arctic white 959. Would love to see it on your bike. I too am considering getting it...eventually :)

#9 ·
I'd say, if you need to do any mods first, like tail tidy or axel sliders or change levers if you are not comfortable with something...etc. Every rider has their bike done in a certain way. For me, I did Competition Werkes tail tidy with integrated turn signal, Luimoto seat cover with gel insert (being done by them as we speak), removed the rear pegs and gonna order a rear seat cowl. After I will change the reservious for both the brake and clutch and also the mirrors and add some carbon bits to the bike. Once these are done then I will then look into the clutch cover. These mods will take sometime as first I need to have some extra $$$ in my wallet, but one thing at a time :)

#10 ·
Yeah I have already don't quite a bit.
Removed rear pegs
Added seat cowl
Ackra underslung exhausts (bloody loud)
Brake lever protector
Ducati dynamic indicators
Radiator guards
Tail Tidy

I do want a lexmoto seat cover. Are they much better for grip and are they easy to fit?

#13 ·
Yeah I have already don't quite a bit.
Removed rear pegs
Added seat cowl
Ackra underslung exhausts (bloody loud)
Brake lever protector
Ducati dynamic indicators
Radiator guards
Tail Tidy

I do want a lexmoto seat cover. Are they much better for grip and are they easy to fit?
I got R&G radiator guards too. They are awesome. Lexmoto is very nice. You should get a cover from them. Did u get the original OEM seat cowl?

#25 ·
Thanks. I'm glad I went for the red plate it doesn't take away the classiness of the bike. The exhausts are insane prob to loud if I'm honest. You hear it coming a mile off. I'm pretty much done now. I might put some evotech levers on and change the rear reservoir to a metal DP one but it's pretty much done

#27 ·
That was the other option I was going to go for. I definetly feel the black, black red is more classy on that bike. It's a tough one. I dwelled over mine and that colour combination for weeks. The red isn't as bright as you think it is if that helps. I went with the red as.it stands out a bit more but I do think the black black works well keeping the bike with the looks it should have

#28 ·
I too am dwindling on this for sometime. I am in no rush, but I will get it done in a couple of months. I ordered some parts for my car, so have to get that done too. But you are right, the red is not as bright. You don't mind if I chose to go with your setup when I'm ready 😀?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.