Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Discussion starter · #25 ·
Thanks. I'm glad I went for the red plate it doesn't take away the classiness of the bike. The exhausts are insane prob to loud if I'm honest. You hear it coming a mile off. I'm pretty much done now. I might put some evotech levers on and change the rear reservoir to a metal DP one but it's pretty much done

Thanks. I'm glad I went for the red plate it doesn't take away the classiness of the bike. The exhausts are insane prob to loud if I'm honest. You hear it coming a mile off. I'm pretty much done now. I might put some evotech levers on and change the rear reservoir to a metal DP one but it's pretty much done
Bike looks complete bud. I was thing of going with either your setup or the one in the pic. Give me your opinion

Attachments

Discussion starter · #27 ·
That was the other option I was going to go for. I definetly feel the black, black red is more classy on that bike. It's a tough one. I dwelled over mine and that colour combination for weeks. The red isn't as bright as you think it is if that helps. I went with the red as.it stands out a bit more but I do think the black black works well keeping the bike with the looks it should have

That was the other option I was going to go for. I definetly feel the black, black red is more classy on that bike. It's a tough one. I dwelled over mine and that colour combination for weeks. The red isn't as bright as you think it is if that helps. I went with the red as.it stands out a bit more but I do think the black black works well keeping the bike with the looks it should have
I too am dwindling on this for sometime. I am in no rush, but I will get it done in a couple of months. I ordered some parts for my car, so have to get that done too. But you are right, the red is not as bright. You don't mind if I chose to go with your setup when I'm ready 😀?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.