Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of BST wheels with 10 track days on them, no street miles. $2000 plus shipping
Pictures and other parts coming after this weekend, sorry for the premature post just wanted to get some feelers out incase someone wants them I could ship them this weekend. I keep all my motorcycle stuff upstate and I am only there on the weekends.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Looking Forward to picts

t_bare

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WTH?! R u going back to stock wheels? Parting out the bike?
No I got two sets of OZ GASS RS-A wheels for this track season, the other parts are just things I have gotten and am not using. Absolutely loving the bike and still dialing in a few minor things.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I mean they are perfect so if you are interested lets talk
Are you including sprocket and rotors?

I am interested. These would be for my track mostly 959, I was thinking OZ A Gass, but I believe I can make Carbon Fiber Work. I am curious as to why you would go aluminum after you already own carbon. Are you afraid of tire monkeys ruining them changing tires?

t_bare

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you including sprocket and rotors?

I am interested. These would be for my track mostly 959, I was thinking OZ A Gass, but I believe I can make Carbon Fiber Work. I am curious as to why you would go aluminum after you already own carbon. Are you afraid of tire monkeys ruining them changing tires?

t_bare
Not including sprocket or rotors

Short answer for the change is YES. I am swapping tires frequently enough that less chance of tire guys or myself messing them up. OZ GASS is a little heavier but not enough to make a difference. A good way to go also, up to you... these are probable cheaper then OZ tho? I can shoot you pics this weekend

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hows the bike look now Karl any chance of some images?

·
Registered
205 Posts
haha not just the wheels we know what they look like :)
The whole bike !

But I do like the callipers and rotors

1 - 12 of 12 Posts