Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Congrats! My 17 RED 959 is there for winter storage with 650 miles on it. I was able to at least get breakin done before the cold hit :).

My 17 S1000R is at the dealer with zero miles on it :(. I can’t wait for April to arrive.

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats! My 17 RED 959 is there for winter storage with 650 miles on it. I was able to at least get breakin done before the cold hit :).

My 17 S1000R is at the dealer with zero miles on it :(. I can’t wait for April to arrive.
Oh, nice! You buy your bike from MCC? The guys there seem really cool. Hoping I'm able to go to one of their track days this year.

Where did you pick up the BMW?

And we'll have to meet up when the weather gets better and go for a ride! I'm already talking with a guy from another forum, and one of my friends has a Ducati (a Monster I think), and he's up for some rides.

· Registered
26 Posts
Oh, nice! You buy your bike from MCC? The guys there seem really cool. Hoping I'm able to go to one of their track days this year.

Where did you pick up the BMW?

And we'll have to meet up when the weather gets better and go for a ride! I'm already talking with a guy from another forum, and one of my friends has a Ducati (a Monster I think), and he's up for some rides.
Yes, mine is from MCC as well. They have been great to deal with. Hope to see you at one of their track day / group rides.

BMW is at Countryside

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.