Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a new red 2017 today! Can't wait for the riding season to start. At least I'll have time to do some modifications :) Already added the comfort seat. Tail delete is next on the list!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the bike! Why red when we all know the Arctic White Silk is faster...? ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congrats! My 17 RED 959 is there for winter storage with 650 miles on it. I was able to at least get breakin done before the cold hit :).

My 17 S1000R is at the dealer with zero miles on it :(. I can’t wait for April to arrive.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats! My 17 RED 959 is there for winter storage with 650 miles on it. I was able to at least get breakin done before the cold hit :).

My 17 S1000R is at the dealer with zero miles on it :(. I can’t wait for April to arrive.
Oh, nice! You buy your bike from MCC? The guys there seem really cool. Hoping I'm able to go to one of their track days this year.

Where did you pick up the BMW?

And we'll have to meet up when the weather gets better and go for a ride! I'm already talking with a guy from another forum, and one of my friends has a Ducati (a Monster I think), and he's up for some rides.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Oh, nice! You buy your bike from MCC? The guys there seem really cool. Hoping I'm able to go to one of their track days this year.

Where did you pick up the BMW?

And we'll have to meet up when the weather gets better and go for a ride! I'm already talking with a guy from another forum, and one of my friends has a Ducati (a Monster I think), and he's up for some rides.
Yes, mine is from MCC as well. They have been great to deal with. Hope to see you at one of their track day / group rides.

BMW is at Countryside

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congrats! My last few Triumphs and BMWs have been White, all my Ducati's have been Red so maybe its time for a White one but the Red is well Ferrari like :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, mine is from MCC as well. They have been great to deal with. Hope to see you at one of their track day / group rides.

BMW is at Countryside
I can't go to their track day on June 24th, but should be able to make it to the one on September 3rd. They do group rides too?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks great! I bought mine in the winter also, ended up buying a ton of mods while waiting the winter out haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts