Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at stands and decided if I'm going to invest in something, might as well do it right the first time. I need mobility for space saving and to serve many purposes and after some long thinking I decided to order the ABBA skylift for my 959 Panigale.

I'll get pics once bike is on it. Getting it ready for winter as I feel the season may be over in Ohio for riding. I was hoping for a few more nice days and still crossing fingers as long as they hold off on the salting of the roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
that's great and all... but are you going to cut your lower fairings to mount the bike on the lift? or will you remove both lower fairings?
hmmmm... or have they made an adapter for the 959 that doesn't require the lowers to be removed?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dingo, I have not been made aware of this issue.... I did quite a bit of reading but haven't seen the mention of having to do this. Do you have a link?

If that's the case then that may cancel the purchase.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
that's great and all... but are you going to cut your lower fairings to mount the bike on the lift? or will you remove both lower fairings?
hmmmm... or have they made an adapter for the 959 that doesn't require the lowers to be removed?

Dingo you were absolutely right, I just located some info on their site and cancelled my order. Thank you for the heads up brother.

Thanks
Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts