Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
grabbed one of these, install was a bit of a pain lining up the "clips" , and installing double sided tape in areas where it would have contact with something
but it looked amazing... unluckily for me, after just 1 ride, the piece was lost somewhere along the way ( 1 hour ride , around the city not too much hooliganism)

just a warning for others looking to purchase. really try and fasten it somehow- ill buy another but I'm going to find a way to perhaps drill a hole nearest the centre of the bike and zip tie perhaps so it cannot slide out of the "clips"(they do not lock in place, just slide in n out freely)

much better just need a proper way to make sure it doesn't fall out next time, also made my own plate mount, mind the rough edges- still need to smooth and paint

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I used HYSOL to glue the undertray to the light fixture, after sanding down the tabs to make them fit in each location. Where did you buy yours from? I got mine from motocomposites.

Have you checked the travel of your rear wheel in relation to how low your plate sits? It looks like the bottom of the plate will hit the wheel mudguard...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used HYSOL to glue the undertray to the light fixture, after sanding down the tabs to make them fit in each location. Where did you buy yours from? I got mine from motocomposites.

Have you checked the travel of your rear wheel in relation to how low your plate sits? It looks like the bottom of the plate will hit the wheel mudguard...
i checked that before i ever went out with it, under harsh bumps it does touch, I have since angled the plate mount further. hysol, ill look into that, never heard of it may not have it here in canada.

also i picked up mine from slingshot racing on eBay . was actually really good quality. picked up for about 140 usd

1 - 5 of 5 Posts