Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

I typed an entire intro with photos and everything, then realized I can't post links or pics yet! LOL... Soon enough I guess. I attached just a few. When I get my post count up, I'll share my Flickr link. For now, you could check me and the bike out on IG (@reidelattrache).

Doing a small intro here before I start a member journal (or equivalent) to document my bikes journey. I picked up an Arctic White Silk 959 just in time for Thanksgiving. Plenty to be thankful for! As of now, it has a New Rage Cycles LED Fender Eliminator. This winter I am planning a few more mods before riding season starts!

My recent motorcycles have been Hondas but I have always had dreams of a Ducati. Figured it was the right time and I moved on one. The 959 will share a garage with my Satin White WRX Hatch (pic attached). In my spare time, I shoot automotive photography for fun. This gives me a way to experience some very cool and rare cars (will share pics eventually).

Can't wait to contribute to this site,
Reid

Attachments

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on becoming a member of the AWS Owners Club! lol I just made that up... it doesn't exist... here... or does it? ANyhow - GREAT Pics!!! You are no amateur photog, can't wait to see more! Where you located?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome and congratulations on becoming a member of the AWS Owners Club! lol I just made that up... it doesn't exist... here... or does it? ANyhow - GREAT Pics!!! You are no amateur photog, can't wait to see more! Where you located?
Thank you! I really wish I could link more of my photos.... Any idea what the post count is before I can link?

I'm located in Western PA. Just outside of Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
I think its either 5, 10 or 15 posts... Just go add some thoughts to current threads and you'll be up to 5 in no time!
Ahh, yep - it looked like the North-East - I don't think you're far from Jaret the youtuber

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think its either 5, 10 or 15 posts... Just go add some thoughts to current threads and you'll be up to 5 in no time!
Ahh, yep - it looked like the North-East - I don't think you're far from Jaret the youtuber
I have watched a few of his videos about the 959. Seems to be rather informative, I'm just not a fan of VLOG style videos... So I do a lot of skipping through to the Duc parts lol

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Welcome and nice shots too.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on becoming a member of the AWS Owners Club! lol I just made that up... it doesn't exist... here... or does it?

Welcome and sweet pics!
@Dingo this is totally a thing for us lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congrats and welcome! :)
Thank you! Can't wait for warmer weather. I've only had the bike out about a handful of times and about 100 miles. I guess this was all part of the plan... Buy in winter for a better deal, mod in the garage until riding season.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts