Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So far I have the integrated turn signals and evo-tech license plate holder. Definitely needed the rear cleaned up. I have the Ducati solo rear seat coming in this week from motospecialtie. Planning on a few Carbon fiber pieces also. Very nice bike stock but a few things needed to be done.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
So far I have the integrated turn signals...
Can you expand on that a little bit... are the turn lights built into the tail light housing with the brake lights, or do you have teardrops in the open cavity?
If they truly are integrated into the tail light housing, which manufacturer did you go with?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes it is all inside of the brake housing. I think it's a design course
or Ducati brand. The dealer had it sitting there. No crab eye taillights
for me.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Definitely looks good. Id be interested to see the signal in daylight under braking.

·
Registered
57 Posts
That's exactly what I think... except they haven't ironed out the part for the 959 yet (I'm waiting for it). It must be for the 899, 1199 or 1299
Their website lists it for the 1299...since the fairings are the same between the 959 and 1299, it should fit the 959 as well...

Some retailers list it for the 959 already...

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
That does look nice! Quite a bit more money than the NRC version, but like everything, you get what you pay for.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts