Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone having cold start issues. It can take 6-8 cycles to start. No problem when warm. Spoke to dealer and they said Ducati know about issue but it's been 6 weeks and nothing yet about fix.

Anyone else with this issue spoken to dealer ??

·
Registered
173 Posts
There is another thread running here about it. Let me see if I can find it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Anyone having cold start issues. It can take 6-8 cycles to start. No problem when warm. Spoke to dealer and they said Ducati know about issue but it's been 6 weeks and nothing yet about fix.

Anyone else with this issue spoken to dealer ??
Several threads already on the subject mate, not just on this forum and DJ Sean has videos on youtube about his problem. I am a victim too picked my 959 up yesterday after 10 days in the shop and only having it for a few days. My job is still open and my dealer is waiting for Ducati to inform them on how to proceed. Ducati is aware of it now as you have mentioned.

Wouldent be surprised if they issue a recall for the faulty part/problem once they figure it out.

Lets all just hang in there.

·
Registered
173 Posts
No issues with the wife's so far, knock on wood. She has 1k miles on it now.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I had a few instances of bike reluctant to start in the morning but now follow what I read here and turn on the ignition as soon as I can. Get kit on and put bike outside. The couple of minutes makes a big difference. No issues at end of the day for commute home. It just fires up good as gold.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I had a few instances of bike reluctant to start in the morning but now follow what I read here and turn on the ignition as soon as I can. Get kit on and put bike outside. The couple of minutes makes a big difference. No issues at end of the day for commute home. It just fires up good as gold.
Can you make a video of what exactly you do?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts